Sir Isaac Newton Quotes Education

Education Quotes Sir Isaac Newton About Spcae
" Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. " By Sir Isaac Newton

"We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances." By Sir Isaac Newton

" I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." By Sir Isaac Newton

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants." By Sir Isaac Newton

"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding." By Sir Iaaac Newton

"If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been due more to patient attention, than to any other talent By Sir Isaac Newton

" No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess."By Sir Isaac Newton

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. By Sir Isaac Newton

" If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought. " By Sir Isaac Newton